0 PUT YOUR THOUGHT HERE
i just want to type something
Friday, September 4, 2026 @ Friday, September 04, 2026


 have you ever felt the feeling on pressing your keyboard and listening to its sound are going to calm you down. i have been away from my keyboard for along time. i forget the feeling, but just now i suddenly missing typing my thesis on my computer, the urge to type something finally crawl back within me. so here I am, typing on a matter that I actually don't care to tell. so what should i type? i have been thinking for awhile, I want to write in English as i realize that my English has mostly wash away by not using it frequently, I forgot how to spell some word, and i forgot a lot of vocabulary hence my sentence are short and regular, nothing stand out, its plain. like me.. 


for the past few month i've been struggling with life, on December 2020 i found out that i'm pregnant for 4 weeks. i was so happy really happy, but things turn to left at February. i went to the clinic for regular checkup, my hemoglobin read was not good instead of the normal 12, my hb were only 6.1. that's pretty low, so the doctor made the paperwork to transfer me to the nearest hospital where i will be having a blood transfuse. 

arrive at the hospital, I've been test for covid 19, negative, so i was transfer to the ward. I've been thru some clinically exam and turn out my creatine level was really high. from that day i was told that i have a chronic kidney decease what worst is I'm at stage 5. Imagine my feeling at that time.. 

for a few months i live in denial.. i cannot 


i wrote this back in 2021 i think.... i forgot